Tuesday, 29 May 2007

finding the Peace thru our God



"looking at the clouds bring peace ~ but, how can this bring much peace to my heart ..."


in times like this ... the vibes of sadness juz hit u thru n thru ... u bring all those feelings upon urself n make yourself feel extremely bad ~ seeking God wif ur heart but letting ur mind plays wif ur feelings n emotions doesn't help ... coz u'll be so clouded by ur emotions n thoughts that ur eventual focus will be still be ur emotions ... i hope by blogging this it will serve as a reminder to me not to rely on my thoughts (that have been making me feel sad bcoz of the things that happen dat does not fall within ur set threshold) n to set my focus on the Lord ~ for He's a loving God that give us His love so graciously ... seek Him for He'll give us peace

“Submit to God, and you will have peace; then things will go well for you." Job 22:21

No comments: